- always when your partner
gives you his visit-card (traditional exchange);
- if we want our name to be remembered by our partner;
- when we want to support the contact,that we have just made;
- at a fair,before any business talk is made to let your partner know who he is dealing with;
- it may be included to a bunch of flower if we are sending it by a commissionaire.
- to take a visit-card
without first reading its content;
- to give a visit-card to a person,that we have met transiently;
- to give your own visit-card if you are sure,that your partner cannot reciprocate (that person will be in impolitic situation);
- if we are going to a fair,we have to check whether we have sufficient quantity of visit-cards for exhibitors,we would like to visit.